|Rank||Imperial Family of Carthak|
|Head of house|| Emperor Mesaraz (before 442 HE)|
Emperor Ozorne (442-452)
|Status||Extant in the female-line|
|Enemies|| Conté family|
|Notable events||Immortals War|
|Deposed||452 HE (succeeded by heir in the female-line)|
|Cadet branches||Iliniat family|
|Tortallan Universe family|
|First Appeared||Emperor Mage|
|Latest Appearance||Tempests and Slaughter|
The Tasikhe family were the imperial family of Carthak. They were well-established in the 430s HE, so it is believed that members of the family had reigned for quite a while. The Tasikhe family used to have many in number, but the family dwindled in the 430s. In 451, the Tasikhe dynasty ended, and the first Iliniat emperor succeeded the throne. The family is a cadet branch of House Tasikhe in the female line.
- Mesaraz Tasikhe, an Emperor of Carthak before Ozorne.
- Mikrom Tasikhe, the first in line for the throne of his father, Mesaraz.
- Stiloit Tasikhe, the second in line for the throne. Presumably Prince Stiloit is the second son of the emperor.
- Ozorne Tasikhe, at the time of his birth, there were many others in front of him in the line of succession.
- Apodan Tasikhe, Ozorne's father, killed by Sirajit rebels.
- Mahira Tasikhe, Prince Apodan's wife, mother of Ozorne.
- Qesan Tasikhe, an imperial prince, likely ahead of Ozorne in the line of succession before his murder.
- Fazia Iliniat, sister of Ozorne, mother of Kaddar Iliniat.
Tasikhe ┌——————————————————┴———————————————————————————————┐ | | | Emperor Mesaraz Unknown middle brothers Apodan Tasikhe ┬ Mahira Lymanis | | ┌—————┴————————————————┐ ┌——————————┴————————┐ | | | | Mikrom Tasikhe Stiloit Tasikhe Ozorne Tasikhe Fazia Iliniat ┬ Unnamed prince (Iliniat family) | Kaddar Iliniat ┬ Kalasin of Conté | Binur Iliniat
Note: Qesan Tasikhe was mentioned in Tempests and Slaughter, but it is unknown which of Emperor Mesaraz's brothers he was a descendant of. As his father is not known, he is not shown on the tree. He came before Ozorne in the line of succession.
It is also likely that Prince Apodan and Princess Mahira had more children, as Kaddar was not the first in line after Ozorne, but those children have not yet been revealed.