Raven Armory is an upscale armory and is located in Corus, the capital of Tortall. It is known for the quality of its products, which are very expensive. They are considered the finest armorers of Tortall.
It is unknown when Raven Armory was established exactly, but it definitely existed for at least several generations, as the Eldorne family own an ivory-hilted knife which is a family heirloom. This could date them back several centuries, even, for their products to even be considered heirlooms.
The Armory creates and sells a number of products that range from weapons to leather goods, or tools to clean weaponry. Very few can afford the products.
- Swords — Some of the finest made in the land. Alanna of Pirate's Swoop and Olau purchased a sword for Keladry of Mindelan, and was the last gift.
- Knives — Even their smaller products were very expensive. Nealan of Queenscove had a knife from them which he wore hidden in his belt buckle.
Cleaning tools and oilsEdit
- Blade-polishing cloths — Used in concert with the polishing compound. Zahir ibn Alhaz owned a polishing cloth, and Alanna also sent many of them to Kel as one of her gifts.
- Polishing compound — Known to get rid of the tiniest flecks of rust or scratches.
- Rustproofing oil
- Oil to preserve and soften leather fittings
- Sharpening stones
- Sand for cleaning chain mail
Crest and legendEdit
- "Raven Armory: Serving Tortall's Finest"
- —Raven Armory's Legend
An enameled raven.