|Terrain||Some farmland, desertland|
|Bodies of water|
|Head of State||Berenene dor Ocmore|
|Circle Universe place|
It is ruled by Empress Berenene dor Ocmore. The Imperial Court is at the capitol of Dancruan, which is located on the southern shores of the Syth (a large lake that dominates the western portion of the country.)
The society and culture of the country is similar to Russia. While the nation is ruled by a woman, women in general have fewer rights in Namorn than in the countries to the south. While women can inherit land and titles, it is assumed that once they are married their husbands would take over any responsibilities.
Many of their towns are built entirely out of wood. Because of this the punishment for arson in Namorn is to be burned at the stake.
In Western Namorn there is a tradition of men kidnapping unmarried women and forcing them into signing a marriage contract. While the women could go to their liege lords to get the marriage ended not all lords and ladies are sympathetic. The empress herself has been kidnapped twice, but was able to escape both times, and remains unsympathetic to those who could not.
Fiefs in Namorn include:
(And, oh, so many more)
Namornese Government and Aristocracy
Namorn is a monarchy with an emperor or empress at its head. The ruler is more than a figurehead and wields great political power in the country. Although there may be a constitution of some sort, it seems as if the monarch is more of an autocrat. Like the states surrounding Namorn, it is a feudal country. The nobility or aristocracy also wield great power throughout the realm depending on their station. Their peasant tenants are practically property whom they rule over like monarchs. Nobility status is listed as follows:
Bidis/Bidisa — literally means "dagger", the 1st rank of nobility, baron/baroness
Saghad/Saghada — literally means "arrow", the 2nd rank of nobility, lord/lady
Cleham/Clehame — literally means "sword", the 3rd rank of nobility, count/countess
Giath/Giatha — literally means "shield", the highest rank of nobility, duke/duchess
Unlike most countries around the Pebbled Sea Namorn has its own language called Namornese.
- argib - currency of the Empire
- amdain - fool(s)
- bidis, bidisa - Baron or Baroness, first level of nobility
- bidisat - baron or baroness's estate
- cleham, clehame - Count or Countess, third level of nobility
- clehamat - a count's or countess's estate
- giath, giatha - Duke or Duchess, fourth level of nobility
- giathat - a duke or duchess's estate
- naliz - piece of dung
- Ravvi - Mrs.
- Ravvikki - Miss.
- Ravvot -Mr.
- Ravvotki - Master (as in title, not position)
- saghad, saghada - Lord or Lady, second level of nobility
- saghadat a lord's or lady's estate
- Viynain, Viymese - mage or wizard
Naming and language are very similar to Russian and Scandinavian names and language.
Western Namorn also has its own gods, seperate from those of the Living Circle.
- Qunoc - Goddess of Crops 
- Vrohain - God of Justice 
- Sythuthan — trickster god of the Syth.
- Yorgiry — merciful goddess of healing and death.